Cable Cars, Fishermans Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and beautiful Victorian buildings are just some of the land marks that make San Francisco instantly recognisable and different. Clustered on steep hills at the tip of a peninsula, surrounded by the waters of San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean, the city’s position adds to its charm. You’ll absolutely love your time here, no matter what you decide to get up to.
Book flights to San Francisco
– one of the coolest cities on the planet. With Business Class fares from just £1613 and Economy Class from just £254, there are great cheap flights
Here are a few suggestions for what you can do while you are in San Francisco:
Cycle over Golden Gate Bridge for a fantastic view over the bay, the waves and the city skyline,
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf for its array of seafood restaurants and home to basking sea lions.
- Take a tour to the famous island of Alcatraz. There is a 45 minute presentation which features former prison guards and the prisoners they guarded. The prison was home to famous gangsters such as Al Capone and George “machine gun”.
- Shop fronts marked by neon signs, reds and yellows dominating shop fronts and paper lanterns strung across the road remind you of the mainland is you enter Chinatown. The smell of dim sum and wok-fried noodles fill the air as you pass by the numerous Chinese restaurants. San Francisco has been home to Chinese immigrants for around 150 years.
- Walking up and down the many hills that make up San Francisco can be exhausting but there is no better way to see the city then by Cable car. Lots of cities have tram network but the Cable Cars in San Francisco are not just practical, they’re beautiful as well! They’re a great way to navigate their way around – but make sure that you’re on the side of the car that faces the bay so you can get the best views.
The best time to visit San Francisco is during the summer months (May to September). Temperatures are much higher than in the winter, when it’s often cloudy and rainy.There are additionally more exercises accessible in San Francisco amid the mid year, from cruising out on San Francisco Bay to outdoors eating.
Save upto 50% by booking a cheap flight to San Francisco. We are specialists in selling discounted, cheap flights to San Francisco in Business Class, First Class, Premium Economy and Economy with lowest fare and unbeatable price. Just call now on 0203 727 6360 and get benefits from our cheap flights to cheap flight to San Francisco.
Best Price – our promise!
We are confident that we offer cheap flights to San Francisco
at unbelievable discount. We provide a best price, best service promise. But should you happen to find the same flight at a cheaper fare somewhere else, we will happily match it whether you are flying First class to San Francisco, Business class flight to San Francisco or economy flights. Our top travel experts are available to take your call and help book your flights to San Francisco.
Many of the leading airlines such as Emirates airways
, Virgin Atlantic, Air New Zealand, American Airlines and Delta offer cheap flights to San Francisco.
Have a quick look flights to Los Angeles
, flights to New York
, Chicago, flights to Las Vegas
and flights to Orlando